Who doesn’t love learning easy hair tricks without burning the pocket?
IQATAR team has collected 5 easy hair tricks, which will make your hair looks healthier and prettier.
- Do you want to have natural highlights without a hairdresser? Squeeze an entire lemon and comb it on your damp hair. Then, go sit under the sun for about one hour. Try to use this trick twice a month and gradually the lemon juice will naturally lighten your hair in the sun.
- Sleep on a silk pillowcase to prevent hair breakage and damage that can happen in the middle of the night. Cotton and other textures can cause the hair to break.
- Protect your hair from chlorine in the pool by wetting your hair and saturating it in conditioner. Your hair will soak up the chlorine- free water and conditioner instead of the pool water, which will prevent hair damage.
- Are you annoyed from your baby hairs and cowlicks? Spray a toothbrush with strong hairspray and comb down the baby hairs and cowlicks so they will sit with the rest of your hair.
- Get rid of static in your hair by using dryer sheets. With one sheet, smooth it over your entire head going from root to ends. To avoid getting static altogether, rub the dryer sheets on your brushes and combs before using them on your hair.